Anti-inflammatory Foods That You Should Be Eating
- Fatty Fish – Fatty fish contain high amounts of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Broccoli – Contains antioxidants with powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Olive Oil – Use extra-virgin olive oil rather than refined olive oil, it provides much greater anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Avocado – Avocados have strong anti-inflammatory properties and are a great source of healthy unsaturated fat and antioxidants.
- Blueberries– Brimming with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, these berries are also rich in pottassium and vitamin C.
- Green Tea – A rich source of polyphenols which have strong anti-inflammatory properties.