NEW & PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS
Have you been struggling with chronic symptoms but can’t seem to find the right solutions to your health problems? Have you been searching for a doctor who is willing to listen and evaluate you as a whole person?
Most importantly: Are you ready to get better?
Dr. Piken is currently accepting new patients. You can schedule an appointment with him in person at his New York City office or virtually from anywhere in the world via video conference.
How Do I Become A New Patient?
1) Schedule your first visit: You can do so online by visiting our Client Portal and selecting “New Patient Evaluation” under “Book A Service.” Follow the prompts to book your appointment and create your account. Be sure to confirm your e-mail address in order to finalize your appointment. You can also book your first appointment by calling our office at (212) 581-9079.
2) The New Patient Evaluation: During your evaluation, you will fill out our intake forms if you haven’t done so already. Dr. Piken will then review your medical history, symptoms, diet and lifestyle, current medications or supplements and your health and wellness goals. The evaluation is 60 minutes long. At the close of your evaluation we will schedule your New Patient Report.
3) The New Patient Report: During the New Patient Report, you will be given a Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis or BIA. The BIA will provide valuable metrics related to your body composition. Dr. Piken will review the results of your BIA as well as discuss his findings and recommendations for getting you better. Most patients move forward with one of our Care Plans.
What conditions does Dr. Piken treat?
The goal of your care is to treat YOU, rather than simply treating the condition that you have. In over two decades of practice Dr. Piken has successfully helped patients with the following conditions:
- Acid reflux / GERD
- Autoimmune disorders
- Brain fog and issues related to the gut-brain axis
- Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance
- Chronic and acute pain including back pain, neck pain, knee pain and more
- Food sensitivities and food allergies
- Thyroid disorders
- & much more!
What is Dr. Piken’s fee structure?
Dr. Piken’s fee structure is as follows:
- New Patient Evaluation and New Patient Report (virtual or in-office): $250
- Virtual/Online Visits: $165
- Move Better Plan: $1200 (package includes 12 visits)
- Be Better Plan: $1800 (package includes 12 visits)
- Live Better Plan: $2760 (package includes 24 visits)
- Gut Restoration Program: $1800 plus relevant lab fees
The fees above do not include the cost of any nutritional supplements that Dr. Piken may recommend or lab fees associated with bloodwork and diagnostic tests.
Does Dr. Piken accept my medical insurance?
Dr. Piken’s office is self-pay and does not accept insurance for office visits. However, if your insurance has out-of-network chiropractic coverage we are happy to bill your insurance on your behalf. Any reimbursement checks received in conjunction with your care will be sent by your insurance company directly to your home. Please note that Dr. Piken’s services are not covered by Medicaid or Medicare.
If you have an HSA, FSA or other medical spending account we can provide you with an itemized bill which you can then use to receive reimbursement for your office visits.
For answers to other popular questions about Dr. Piken and his care plans, see our FAQ.
DR. JASON PIKEN DC, CNS
Chiropractor, Certified Nutrition Specialist and Health Coach who offers a holistic and whole body approach to nutrition and wellness.
Address: 119 West 57th Street, Suite 712 New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 581-9079