WORK WITH DR. PIKEN
FEEL BETTER. BE HEALTHIER.
With over 20 years of experience in teaching people how to care for themselves I am committed to your health and your well being. If you’re ready to learn more about the WHY behind your symptoms and uncover HOW to fix them, let’s work together.
You will find that our practice is unlike any you have visited before. We focus heavily on nutrition and a total body approach to your health. Applied Kinesiology is a key system that we use in order to address the three basic causes of all health problems: Physical, Chemical & Emotional. Visit our FAQ section below for more information on what it means to work with me.
DR. PIKEN’S BETTER PROGRAMS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS DR. PIKEN ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS?
HOW DO I BECOME A PATIENT? HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
1) Schedule your first visit: You can do so online by visiting our Client Portal and selecting “New Patient Evaluation” under “Book A Service.” Follow the prompts to book your appointment and create your account. You can also book your first appointment by calling our office at (212) 581-9079
2) The New Patient Evaluation: During your evaluation, you will fill out our intake forms if you haven’t done so already. Dr. Piken will then review your medical history, symptoms, diet and lifestyle, current medications or supplements and your health and wellness goals. The evaluation is 60 minutes long. At the close of your evaluation we will schedule your New Patient Report.
3) The New Patient Report: During the New Patient Report, you will be given a Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis or BIA. The BIA will provide valuable metrics related to your body composition. Dr. Piken will review the results of your BIA as well as discuss his findings and recommendations for getting you better. Most patients move forward with our Move Better, Be Better or Live Better programs.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST? WHAT IS DR. PIKEN’S FEE STRUCTURE?
Dr. Piken’s fee structure is as follows:
- New Patient Evaluation and New Patient Report: $250
- Move Better Plan: $100/visit (package includes 12 visits)
- Be Better Plan: $150/visit (package includes 12 visits)
- Live Better Plan: $125/visit (package includes 24 visits)
- Virtual Visits: $125/visit
- Supportive/Maintenance visits: $80/visit (for patients who have completed at least one better plan and have committed to seeing Dr. Piken for supportive visits at least once per month)
The fees above do not include the cost of any nutritional supplements that Dr. Piken may recommend or lab fees associated with any bloodwork or diagnostic tests.
DOES DR. PIKEN ACCEPT MY HEALTH INSURANCE?
DR. JASON PIKEN DC, CNS
Chiropractor, Certified Nutrition Specialist and Health Coach who offers a holistic and whole body approach to nutrition and wellness.
Address: 119 West 57th Street, Suite 712 New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 581-9079