The 7-Week Fast-Track to
Healing Leaky Gut & IBS
Take the next step to a healthier gut and feeling good again!
Limit of 12 participants for the next LIVE online program
Starting Feb. 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM EST
(limited spots available as of Feb.14)
Are you living with frequent bloating? Or maybe you deal with a lot of gas that needs to be released at the most awkward times? Do you suffer from frequent constipation or diarrhea? If you have any or all of these symptoms and you are tired of how they are affecting your daily activities, you may have Leaky Gut or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Have you tried to help yourself with Leaky Gut or IBS info you gathered online? Were you able to follow a plan and get relief? Did you get better and stay better?
Have you sought medical advice for Leaky Gut or IBS or symptoms related to these conditions? Did your 15-minute office visit really give you the answers you wanted and a real plan with attainable goals to get and stay better?
Did your medical professional educate you on the causes of your condition? Or did you just get prescriptions to treat the symptoms and a simple list of foods to avoid?
Did you get weekly follow-ups to help you make lasting changes to your diet and lifestyle?
If the answer is NO, you are not alone. Finally, you can get the answers and help you need to break free from Leaky Gut and learn what causes most cases of IBS.
In this 7-week online program with Dr. Jason Piken, DC, CNS, you will learn the causes of Leaky Gut and IBS and how to make changes in your diet and lifestyle to improve your health.
Why is understanding the Gut-Brain Axis absolutely key to beating Leaky Gut and IBS?
Do you know the two most common causes of gut issues most people never suspect?
Have you been treating only the most noticeable symptoms (chronic diarrhea or constipation, gas, bloating, brain fog, fatigue) instead of healing your gut?
Do you also have any of these other symptoms you might not know were related to your gut health?
- Chronic Pain, Arthritis or joint pain
- Mood Shifts/Moodiness
- Poor immune system
- Unhealthy Skin (rashes, eczema, acne, rosacea, etc)
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Inability to Gain Muscle
- Sugar & Food Cravings
Meet Dr. Jason Piken, DC, CNS
For over 20 years, Dr. Jason Piken has helped thousands of patients at his NYC-based wellness center, Innate Wellness Group, discover what causes their symptoms and address their individual needs in a natural, healthy approach to improve not just their gut health, but their overall health and quality of life. Starting with his wife’s own struggle with IBS, Dr. Piken developed a program that gave his patients the key knowledge and methods to help them heal themselves.
Dr. Piken says: “To make this information available to many more people than I can possibly see in my NYC office, I am offering these live online sessions with me at a very small fraction of the normal costs of my in-office visits. I am glad to make this 7-session program available at a reduced price of $297 – just a few dollars more than a single initial in-office visit price of $275.”
Now Dr. Piken is sharing these principles of his in-office program with you in 7 live weekly online training sessions along with all the info and tools you will need to succeed. These live sessions training and Q&As with Dr. Piken include:
- Week 1: Set yourself up for success by understanding the key steps to improving your gut health and how to set smart, realistic and achievable health goals that fit into your lifestyle.
- Week 2: How to use a simple, customizable food plan to not only bring you relief from your symptoms but discover the foods that trigger those symptoms. You may be surprised what you learn. Set yourself up for relief and success with live Q&A and Facebook Group so the food plan fits into your lifestyle.
- Week 3: Take the mystery out of Supplements and Intermittent Fasting – Find out which supplements you may really need and learn how Intermittent Fasting is not as tough as it may sound. In fact, you may already do it every day. Learn how to leverage it for better health.
- Week 4: Reintroduction – Learn the easiest way to successfully reintroduce certain foods back into your diet. The order in which you do this is important and you will learn what to watch out for. The Q&A session will help you determine how soon you start the reintroduction.
- Week 5: Discover how emotional stress factors into your gut health and discover the many easy methods to reduce stress daily and virtually anywhere anytime.
- Week 6: Learn how physical stress can result in gut issues. Explore how exercise and passive modalities like chiropractic, acupuncture, and self-massage can help you feel better.
- Week 7: Celebrate your Wins! Review of the first 6 sessions, future plans, and open Q&A.
- Live help and support from Dr. Piken during the program Q&A sessions and share your progress through a private Facebook Group exclusively for the program participants.
- Program Workbook with info and tools for each of the 7 sessions
- Food Guidelines and resources to design your own individualized meal plan and track your progress and success.
Who is Dr. Jason Piken, DC, CNS and what are his qualifications?
Dr. Piken is a chiropractor, certified nutrition specialist and applied kinesiologist in New York City. He been practicing for over 20 years and has worked with thousands of patients with chronic pain, digestive issues, and other conditions. His experience with gut health started with his wife’s own journey with severe IBS. As he learned more about the condition, he realized the impact the Gut-Brain Axis has on our total health and began specializing in a whole person approach to better health, and not just the relief of their symptoms.
Why should I enroll in this program?
There are so many reasons to enroll in this program, the number one is simply that you are sick and tired of not feeling your best and you are ready for BETTER! As soon as you flip that little switch in your head that says I’m Ready, Let’s Do This, you will start to feel better.
When you commit to making a shift to your lifestyle rather than looking for the quick fix pill, you will understand that the benefits reach far beyond merely healing your Leaky Gut or IBS. You can lose the fat you’ve been wanting to get rid of. You can have more energy throughout the day, you can handle stress better. You can get rid of the aches and pains that have been plaguing you.
The truth is this: when you figure out which foods are truly nourishing you and which foods you should be avoiding you will feel better! When you create daily rituals that put your mind in a better place you will feel better! When you make it a habit to restore movement back into your body you will feel better! Dr. Piken would love to help you!
Is this program for me?
This program is for you whether you are:
- a beginner and you’ve wanted to learn the basics of a wellness lifestyle
- you’ve spent time watching all of the gut related YouTube videos and read a couple books but can’t seem to get a plan together
- you’ve been to many doctors already, but haven’t received the answers you need
- you want to be able to attend the online sessions from the comfort of your own home or wherever you choose with internet access
Who should not participate in this program?
Anyone under 18 years of age. Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult with their physician before following the food plan covered in this program or taking any of the supplements discussed in the program. Also, if you have a history of eating disorder and are concerned about suggestions to change your diet, this may not be the right fit for you.
What makes this program different than others for healing Leaky Gut and IBS?
This program is different than any other program you’ve heard of for these 3 main reasons:
- This is a truly holistic approach to healing your Leaky Gut and learning the underlying causes of IBS while improving every aspect of your life. Taking a whole body approach is the key to healing when other approaches have failed.
- This is a LIVE program with dedicated time and resources for answering your questions, taught by a highly rated doctor with 23 years of clinical experience with thousands of patients with gut-related conditions
- Dr. Piken will introduce you to using the SMART goal methodology (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Times) to help assure your health goals are reasonable and achievable.
Is this program worth the investment?
From Dr. Piken: “Why did I choose to teach this program over 7 weeks? Healing takes time, implementing habit changes into your lifestyle takes time. I designed this program to enable you time to process the information you’ll learn and the time to take action steps to implement those changes. In less than 2 months, you’ll have a step-by-step process that will help to begin healing, for some people, years of poor habits.
And you won’t be trying to get better all on your own. You will have the 7 live group training and Q&A sessions with me along with the support and encouragement of others just like you in our private Facebook group for the program participants. And you will have unlimited online access to the recorded live training and Q&A sessions any time you need them.”
What is included in the program?
- Access the 7 live online training and Q&A sessions of approximately 60-minutes or less with Dr. Piken as well the video recordings of each session. The videos will be available 24/7 online.
- Access to a private Facebook group exclusively for the program participants.
- You will receive the PDF of the program workbook with sections for each training session covering important points and tips as well as for recording your SMART Goals, space to plan your first grocery list based on Dr. Piken’s suggestions, access to Dr. Piken’s Leaky Gut Protocol with food plan info and planning tools, information on the supplements discussed, and reintroduction food list and tracker.
- A standing 10% discount on supplements purchased through Dr. Piken’s FullScript online dispensary.
Are any supplements included in the price of the program?
No supplements are included in this virtual program, but you can receive at 10% discount on any supplements ordered through Dr. Piken’s FullScript online dispensary.
What are the requirements for the program?
You will need:
- an email account to receive messages regarding the program and to download the workbook and other related materials
- Internet access capable of streaming videos
- Computer or laptop with sound, or smartphone, with a web browser and the free Zoom online meeting app installed.
What kind of support do you provide?
Dr. Piken will be able to answer your questions during the live online Q&A sessions and through the private Facebook Group.
What if I can’t make it for one of the live sessions?
Each session will be recorded and then released to participants via a private link on the web. Even after the program is completed, you can access the program videos 24/7.
Can I go at my own pace?
Everyone absorbs and learns in their own way. You are welcome to attend/watch all the videos before you start putting the program steps in place. You can watch each session live or use the recording to catch up. One of the greatest benefits of this program is that it isn’t simply a recording and you have a chance to interact LIVE. You will learn a lot of information each week, but you can implement the strategies taught over a longer period of time if you need to spread it out.
What if this program doesn’t work for me?
After the first the first session, if you feel the program is just not for you, you can notify Dr. Piken at email@example.com before the second online session begins to request a full refund. Important: No refunds are available once the second session begins.
Ready to feel good again? Ready to get your life back?
Register now for the online 7-Week Fast-Track to Healing Leaky Gut & IBS program starting on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019, at 7:00 PM EST.
Limited to 12 participants
(limited spots available as of Feb. 14)
Program Cost: $297 for 7 LIVE weekly online sessions with Dr. Jason Piken, DC, CNS. Includes:
- Downloadable support materials and tools covered in each of the 7 sessions
- Lifetime access to the video recordings all 7 of sessions
- Access to private Facebook Group specifically for this program,
10% discount on all supplement purchases through Dr. Piken’s online FullScript Dispensary
Medical Disclaimer: The content of this handout is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, psychologist, professional, or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or emotional condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this, Dr. Jason Piken’s website or any other website.
Disclaimer: This is a virtual course only. All content is delivered online. Any supplements mentioned in the course of this program are not included the program price. You may choose to purchase those supplements at an additional price through this site or purchase similar supplements elsewhere. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes. Consult your physician for any health problems or before starting a new program.